Personal growth is also known as personal development, self-growth, self-improvement. Basically, it’s a process where you try to better yourself and your life.
Learning New Strategies
To live a happy abundant life, I believe we should be continuously learning and growing.
You should be striving to be a better person today than you were yesterday. And make sure you compare your progress to yourself and not to anyone else, that’s why it’s called “personal” growth.
Personal Growth and Mental Health
It’s been around forever. But sometimes even just realizing that you need some improvement in certain areas can be a very hard pill to swallow. Realization is usually the first step in your personal growth journey. But getting real change in Personal Growth when you have a mental illness needs a totally different approach if you want to be successful. We break down exactly how to implement personal growth strategies from a different perspective so you can finally actually achieve those goals you’ve been struggling with.
A great exercise you can do to see where you may need some help is to rate yourself from 1 to 5 in the following categories. (1 being the lowest and that means this area sucks, 5 being the highest and you’re very awesome in that category)
- Goals (do you achieve the goals you set out to do)
- Habits (do you have some bad habits you may need to get rid of)
- Productivity (are you being productive when you need to get something done or do you get distracted easily)
- Business (are you where you want to be career-wise)
- Health & Wellness (are you eating well or do you feel like crap, are you at your goal weight)
- Money (do you feel like you’re making enough, are you blocking money from flowing freely to you)
Do you see some areas you need to step up your game in? If you rated any of the questions a 3 or below you may want to look at making an improvement in that area.
Click on any of the categories below to get some of our best tips in these areas. And be sure to check back often as we are continuously adding more content for you!