We may earn money or products from the link and companies mentioned in this post. Please see our Disclaimer Page for further details.
Grilled Maple Honey Glazed Pork Chops
Probably the easiest and best-tasting pork chop you’ll ever have.
- 4 (3/4 inch thick) Boneless Top Loin Pork Chop
- 3/4 cup Real Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 tablespoons Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- Himalayan Sea Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat your grill to medium-medium high.
- In a saucepan combine the maple syrup, honey, ketchup, mustard, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Stir and bring to a boil, stirring often. Remove and pour four tablespoons into a small bowl and the rest into a large bowl for basting.
- Season the chops on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Lay the chops out on your preheated grill and cook for 7-8 minutes. Flip and repeat for 7-8 minutes more.
- Grab the glaze, saving the four tablespoons of glaze for later, and brush it all over the pork chops, flip and repeat for 8-10 minutes more until the chops are fully cooked.
- Once fully cooked, remove the pork chops from the grill to a plate and let the pork chops rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Drizzle the remaining four tablespoons of maple honey glaze over top of the chops before serving.
How did you like this recipe? Do you have a favorite grilling pork chop recipe?
P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe to Obtaining Bliss and get exclusive access to our FREE Resource Library which includes awesome printables like a 9 Day Cleanse (which helped me lose up to 9 pounds!). Sign up below.