We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Happy Friday!! It’s Foodie Friday and I’m still in the summer grilling mood. So I thought I would share one of the most amazing pork chop recipes…
Grilled Maple Honey Glazed Pork Chops
Probably the easiest and best tasting pork chop you’ll ever have.
- 4 (3/4 inch thick) Boneless Top Loin Pork Chop
- 3/4 cup Real Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 tablespoons Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- Himalayan Sea Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat your grill to medium-medium high.
- In a saucepan combine the maple syrup, honey, ketchup, mustard, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Stir and bring to a boil, stirring often. Remove and pour four tablespoons into a small bowl and the rest into a large bowl for basting.
- Season the chops on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Lay the chops out on your preheated grill and cook for 7-8 minutes. Flip and repeat for 7-8 minutes more.
- Grab the glaze, saving the four tablespoons of glaze for later, and brush it all over the pork chops, flip and repeat for 8-10 minutes more until the chops are fully cooked.
- Once fully cooked, remove the pork chops from the grill to a plate and let the pork chops rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Drizzle the remaining four tablespoons of maple honey glaze over top of the chops before serving.
How did you like this recipe? Do you have a favorite grilling pork chop recipe?